Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jake's book review

I am reading the Invention of Hugo Cabret. The boy is, the one person that is running the clocks at the train station. He lives in the walls of the train stashin in a small cabin. The mechanical man is found in Hugo's small cabin in the wall of boxes and I wonder how did the mechanical man get there in the first place.  The man in the toy booth saw Hugo break a toy mouse and he fixed it like no problem, he took small prices of toys so he can fix the mechanical man. I thought I could do that but I would not steel. Soon Hugo's dad died in a fire 2 days from when the train hoped the track and went in the wall and came out on the other side.  I wish I  read it again, I cant Waite for the movie                                                                                                                  by Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment