Sunday, November 6, 2011

Little House on the Prarie By Molly

Dear Mrs. Moseley,

I don't know if I ever write with such great detail [as the author in my book] but I know that you do! You said I might want to read, Anne of Green Gables. What is that about?

I agree that the best books are the ones where people make mistakes and have to learn from them. There is some suspense in my story. I wouldn't say too much, but some.

I love how in my book, it is Christmas time and I love Christmas. I predict that Laura is going to get a horse for Christmas. I also predict that Valentine's day is going to come up soon in my book and Laura is going to get a lot of Valentines. This book makes me want to just read every single second and go on. I want to get more time to read it and really be a character in it.

I have read a lot in my book and watched a lot of shows on it too. My family are big fans of it and we watch the show together sometimes.

This book helped me to get more into reading and I want to read it all the time. It is very interesteing to hear all that is going on in her life. As compared to other books on people that get into trouble, this one is the best I have read, becuase I have never heard of so much craziness ever.

I agree with the author about how Christmas is the best becuase it makes me feel in the spirit. I can't wait to read the next book.

Going to my peace and quiet,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment