Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ink Heart by Alex

Dear Mrs. Moseley,
I am still reading Ink Heart.  Right now I am going to try to answer all of your questions and tell a little about what happened in the book.  It is a very interesting book and I think you will like it.
Yes, my dad said that when I am done reading I can watch the movie!  Ink Heart is a really long movie if you get the original version (which is hard to get).  My dad also warned me that it is a very scary movie too.  So I am really looking forward to watching it after reading the book!  I am interested if the movie will be a little different than the book.
I believe that Mo, the dad lies so much and babies her so that she does not know about Capricon and all the other evil things that are in the world.  It says that Meggie ALWAYS knows when he is lying but she realizes in the end that her father slipped a lot of lies behind her back.
I am a lot like Meggie because I love books and I started to love and hate books when in first grade my mom made me try and get #1 reading trophy ( I had to read an average of 6 half point 3rd grade level books a DAY, and got a total of 214.5 in Accelerated Reader for the year!!!).  I started to develop a love for certain books and a hate for certain books.  I love fantasy, sci-fi, folktale, and fiction…
I left off reading last time, when Capricon took Mo.  Now Meggie leaves in the middle of the night with Mo’s case and packed a couple of things in it. I predict Meggie will have a lot of adventure because Meggie is leaving to go into the dangerous night and just wonder around trying to find her dad… I am anxious and scared for Meggie.  Capricon is a scary character.  I can’t believe I would have to leave in the middle of the night and have to go find my parents that were kidnapped.  I think that makes Meggie really brave!
I am looking forward to reading what adventures Meggie will have.  I am on page 97 so there is still a lot to read.
Your Friend,


Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment