Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Mighty Jackie

Dear Mrs. Moseley,

I just finished reading a book called, The Mighty Jackie. She is a girl baseball players. I dislike the part of the book where Babe Rule thinks that a girl should never play baseball because they are too lady like to play. Whatever.

This book makes me want to become the second girl ever to make it to the MLB. I learned that no matter what, girl have every right to play baseball.

If I could be any character in this book, I would like Jackie Mitchell becuase she is the first MLB girl baseball player and she believes in herself. If I could talk to one of the characters, I would ask how did it feel to get your butt kicked by a girl?! I asked you a question, Babe Ruth!

After reading the first paragraph of this book, I knew I was going to fall in love with the book, becuase girl baseball players and baseball are my two favorite things, like ever!

This character reminds me of myself becuase every day I go outside and practice pitching until my arm starts to hurt and my hand cramps. OW. I am goign to fulfill my life's dream of becoming a famous baseball player for the Rangers MLB team.

I am going to be a famous ball player like Jackie Mitchel.

From your soon to be famous MLB player,
Sophie

P.S. Get ready to see me on T.V. in 21 years

No comments:

Post a Comment