Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Mysterious Benedict Society

Dear Mrs. Moseley,

I am reading, The Mysterious Benedict Society, it is good. I am on page 23, so I don't know a lot about the book. I wonder why they have a house on the front cover.

The character I like the most is Miss Perumal. She has so much hope in Reynie when he is taking the test. She is also nice. The character I dislike the most is the pencil lady. That is what Reynie calls her becuase she called out really loud, "Pencils!" when Reynie was thinking about pencils. The pencil lady is loud.

The place where they took the test reminds me of school and the big test reminds me of the TAKS test that we took. When they were taking the test to see who will be passing and doing another test, I felt like I was doing the big test becuase it had so much detail.

The title looks like it is a mystery book, but it is not, I think. You know why? Because it has the word mysterious. I hope it is a mystery soon, if it is not, I don't care at all becuase I love the book.

I dislike the part of the book when Rhonda told Reynie he could cheat on her paper. I would not want somebody to cheat on my paper and I think that Reynie should have told the pencil lady.

About your question, Babymouse is the kind of mouse that just wants to have fun. You are right, Babymouse is too easy for me. Back to my questions and subjects, Miss Perumal reminds me of my mom becuase she is so nice and hopeful.

I love writing to you,
Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment