Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers

Dear Mrs. Moseley,

In your last letter you asked me, how does a pretty princess relate to Edward? The reason Disney and pretty princesses relate to Edward it because they both take me on an awesome adventure!

I feel like Edward changed becuase he got thrown overboard and fell into the water and came out with a new personality. He was nice, loving and people hugged him. It can't happen to you or me but metophorically, it can!

My book is smashing! It is called, Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers. It is not about hamburgers, that is funny. My book is really about a new lunch lady who makes better food but puts love potion in her cookies and puts bottons on people's shirts that make them love crazy! I couldn't put the book down when the boys made a different cookie and put it in the jar! I would have made it more yummy.

The best part, hands down, was when the love potion wore off. Then the old lunch lady left and moved to the mountains. Wow that was really funny when a girl liked a guy and was flirting with him and battering her eye lashes. It really made me laugh hysterically! Seriously, what was she thinking? I would never flirt with a boy. Instead I would talk to a boy, not flirt. I would not flirt becuase it is icky and gross and boys have cooties until they are in high school.

It made me want to barf when the teacher and the principal were hanging out. (The teacher's husband died :(
The teacher in Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers is most like Mrs. Moseley (which is you) becuase how elegant she is. Her personality towards her students and how great she is. She is the best teacher in 4th grade.

Most people would say that lunch ladies food is gross, but apparently not her food. The old lunch lady made slop, the new lunch lady makes hamburgers, fries and a water.

An incredible thing happened when I was reading this book. A little boy snuck in and tried to change the cookies, but she caught him and gave him a cookie. He was soooo surprised. But it was a bad thing he was trying to not have her do that.

My last thought is maybe their class was all like our classroom.

Starting on my next response letter,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment