Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane - by Molly

Dear Mrs. Moseley,

I think the purpose for Kate DiCamillo to write The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, is to show to how to love and learn.

I admire Edward, becuase he is funny and cute and a great thing to read about. I don't understand why everyody in the story, doesn't like Edward.

I dislike that Sara Ruth died. I am very, very sad for Brye. She was probably his best friend.

Edward reminds me of my old stuffed bunny named Bun Bun who now belongs to my sister becuase I grew out of him and gave him to her. He is now being ripped up.

I admire Edward becuase he is a cool character who changes and becomes nice.

If I were Bryce, I would probably be crying for a week thinking about my sister. I would be worrying and crying the whole time.

My thoughts about Edward changed. At first, Edward was selfish, rude, mean, and self centered. Then he changed and was nice to everyone!

My feelings for the book have been changing and getting depressing, but I still love it!

Waiting for Edward,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment