Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane - by Seth

Dear Mrs. Moseley,

I'm reading this book, The Incredible Journey of Edward Tulane, and there is a big change. I mean, he went from a mansion and silk clothing to a poor boy's arms. Sometimes I wonder if it isn't Pelligrina that is doing all this to Edward, maybe it was God. I'm sure it was God becuase I don't think Pelligrina has that kind of power. What do you think? Maybe it could be true, then maybe Pelligrina is a witch.

Can you feel Edward as he is going through all this? I can't even imagine how painful that must be for him. How do you think the other families, such as Nellie, Lawrence, Buck, Lucy and Abilene feel? Abilene may have forgotten about Edward, he's been gone for years and years. She is all grown up now.

I think Edward will walk up to Abilene's house becuase he misses her so much and (now) he loves her with all his small heart. I think Edward liked Sara Ruth more than Abilene. Cause in the book, he said, "There's just something about Susan." I wonder if someone else is leading this very sad story? Maybe Pellegina only threw him off the ship and now someone else is doing the rest of the story?

I'm still curious,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment