Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kickoff!

Dear Mrs Moseley,

I was reading this cool book called Kickoff! I could really relate to it because I love football. I predict that they a going to go to the championship game, but lose. I think that because this is real, so not every time you will win. I think one will not make the team, but somehow will later.

The characters are like me because we both like football. I like this book not just because it is about football, but because bad and good things happens and it is a twist each time. That makes it more entertaining.

The character I like most is Ronda because I can play with him in Madden 12, and he seems like a nice guy. The thing the author does well, is talk about almost every detail in the book.

I don't understand why the brothers hid, how bad could their day be? The place they are p, reminds me of the first day of school because I was so nervous but my say wasn't bad. I admire Ronda and Tiki because I can already see that they don't give up and never lose sight of their goals, no matter how hard it gets. They care for each other and stick together.

From: Jake

P.S. Do you like football, why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment